FOUNDATIONAL AND SPECIALIST TRAINING FOR INTENTIONAL INTERIM MINISTRY AND GENERAL INTERIMS.
- Michael Vanderree
- Rev Dr Rick Lewis
- Rev Dr Vivian Grice
- Rev Helen Brereton
- Rev Rob Newton
The Interim Ministry for Today’s Church course will equip participants to:
- Develop a covenant with a congregation that describes the responsibilities of an interim pastor and the congregation
- Enter a congregation and join quickly with the church and its ministry
- Study the health of a congregation and determine church needs
- Articulate the ethics of the interim pastor’s involvement in planning for the church’s future
- Prepare the church for its future direction, including pastoral leadership
- Examine the necessity for congregational revitalisation, and examine some resources and options.
- Exit a congregation in a way to provide good closure for ministry and the opening of a new chapter in the church’s life
This course is the foundational prerequisite for training in the Intentional Interim Ministry course. This two part program, with detailed and additional training, will equip participants to lead a church through a self review process in readiness for its new future.
The training is provided online using Zoom. Zoom details will be provided on registration.
In-service Training: 16 February 2023
Interim Ministry for Today’s Church: 7-9 March 2023
Intentional Interim Ministry:
Session 1: 2-4 May 2023
Session 2: 2 October 2023
Register online at www.transmin.org.au OR